Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Testing integration

This is my first post in blogger since I launched my WordPress site. Over the weekend I helped a friend get his own WordPress site live; his is still incomplete,  but that's neither here nor there. Suffice it to say that through helping him with this project I have encounters a new challenge to overcome.

My friend, Jason of jasonelliottoriginals.com, had primarily been using tumblr to blog and wanted to integrate the two blogs. I did my research and discovered that WordPress does indeed support a feature that allows you to import content from other blogging portals.

Now, a little background on my bud - Jason is a project manager and game art 3d artist. His tumblr account favored the latter of these,  so he has been using it primarily to show the progression of the development of 3d models works on. The challenge comes in the form of the importing feature not handling the information and presenting it truthfully.



No comments:

Post a Comment